A shocking discovery to any new parents to be or those looking to start families is the fact that no longer are the odds substantially low as they were in 2006 diagnosing 1 in 166 approximately with Autism. The very next year 1 in 150 and last year we are looking at a whopping 1 in 50 which leaves a family thinking how much further will this go. Will the rise continue to move forward as in an additional 15% gain each year, perhaps in 3 years leaving us with a 1 in 20 chance of having a baby with autism.
Why are the autism rates increasing drastically?
We find ourselves in a guessing game where you must assume certain things as once again we are in a situation where they reveal no true evidence. What has changed drastically in what we eat? A company called Monsanto would be my guess as they have cornered the market in GMO’s and bio engineering. Some say that the chemtrails left have to do with the initiative of killing traditional farm lands in order to own the chemical food induction and force us to eat their chemicals. Experts claim the chemtrail mixture contains aluminum and barium among other ingredients that over time will stop the normal growth of fruits and vegetables in our farm lands, rendering them useless. Pushing forward certain control agendas, leaving a thorn in doing so is self sufficiency and once we cannot grow our own foods, we become reliant of them to produce our GMO’s in order to eat and ultimately become sick.
Who is this Monsanto?
While we cannot be sure that Monsanto is the cause of the increase cancer rates or the increased autism rates, makes you wonder why you quit smoking, it is not too hard to see the massive changes taking place is with this highly connected huge company Monsanto. Some of the key players of Monsanto have had government ties for many years. For example, Michael Taylor
Taylor has been a professor at the University of Maryland’s School of Medicineand in 2007 he became a Research Professor of Health Policy at the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services.
On July 7, 2009, Taylor once again returned to government as Senior Advisor to the FDA Commissioner.And on January 13, 2010, he was appointed to another newly created post at the FDA, this time as Deputy Commissioner for Foods.
Taylor is featured in the documentaries The Future of Food and The World According to Monsanto as a pertinent example of revolving door since he is a lawyer who has spent the last few decades moving between Monsanto and the FDA and USDA.
Government and Monsanto having close ties and sharing employee’s
- Earle H. Harbison, Jr. served with the Central Intelligence Agency for 18 years, rising to the rank of Deputy Director, after which he had a career at Monsanto, rising to the roles of President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director of Monsanto, which he held from 1986 to 1993.
- Michael A. Friedman, MD, was Senior Vice President of Research and Development, Medical and Public Policy for Pharmacia, and later served as an FDA deputy commissioner.
- Linda J. Fisher was an assistant administrator at the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) before she was a vice president at Monsanto from 1995 to 2000. In 2001, Fisher became the deputy administrator of the EPA.
- Michael R. Taylor was an assistant to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) commissioner before working as an attorney for King & Spalding, a private-sector law firm that represented Monsanto among other clients.He later served as deputy commissioner for policy to the FDA on food safety between 1991 and 1994 during which time the FDA approved rBST.He was accused of a conflict of interest, but a federal investigation cleared him. Following his tenure at the FDA, Taylor returned to Monsanto as Vice President for Public Policy. On July 7, 2009, Taylor entered government as Senior Advisor to the Commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration for the Obama administration.
- United States Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas worked as an attorney for Monsanto in the 1970s. Thomas wrote the majority opinion in the 2001 Supreme Court decision J. E. M. Ag Supply, Inc. v. Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.which found that “newly developed plant breeds are patentable under the general utility patent laws of the United States.”
- Mickey Kantor served on Monsanto’s board after serving in government as a trade representative.
- William D. Ruckelshaus served as the first head of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in 1970, was subsequently acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and then Deputy Attorney General of the United States. From 1983 to 1985, he returned as EPA administrator. After leaving government he joined the Board of Directors of Monsanto; he is currently retired from that board.
- Between serving for Gerald Ford and George W. Bush, Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld was chairman and chief executive officer of G. D. Searle & Company, a pharmaceutical company which produced aspartame apparently while working on an ulcer drug. Monsanto bought the company in 1985, and re-branded aspartame as NutraSweet. Rumsfeld’s stock and options in Searle were $12 million USD at the time of the transaction.
- Monsanto is a client of the Lincoln Policy Group, a lobbying group created by former chairwoman of the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Blanche Lincoln after she lost her re-election bid in 2011. Robert Holifield, who was chief of staff on that committee, is a partner in the group.
Learning the direct employee involvement over the years between Monsanto and government sharing and involvement would make the average person believe that Monsanto is actually a government company or a private sector company that has been nationalized by the government. While all of this is pure speculation, it sure seems scary to know how close the ties are and the apparent shield of a company so possibly dangerous to the health and well being of the individual.
Over the years there have been many law suits and public awareness of the dangers of a company such as Monsanto, however each time Monsanto has walked scot free. In fact in 2009 Monsanto become the target of an Antitrust case by the U.S. Government but as usual, two years later the case was dropped and Monsanto had been notified of it’s findings which was nothing.
Could Monsanto be the reason for the increase in autism? As Monsanto increases it’s grab into the global chemical food industry, the cases of autism rise. Could it be coincidence, could it be the massively increased chemtrails or just a strange coincidence. Do your own research and stay safe.