Perhaps you have heard of open society or a European born George Soros, we admit that it was a only a few years ago that we learned of our daddy here in America. What caused us to learn that we had a billionaire daddy was the fact that it seemed so strange all of the counter republican propaganda floating around, all of the non- profit organizations stifling the internet search engines and blocking any possible truths out there, all of the fake or paid comments all over any and all websites that may reveal information that could possibly change the minds of Americans. We also found it for the first time ever since we have began paying attention how all of those journalists are relaying garbage information and basically joining in on the propaganda parade. We found it even more strange the sudden massive spreading of racial issues and clear divisional attempts. It is a force that is so strong and heavily backed by millions upon millions. They take over the media, the educational systems, the entertainment, the internet and they buy think tanks to help them move this open society agenda.
What is this open society stuff?
In North America we are one of the few societies with individualistic cultures, we make decisions on our own, we love privacy and we have freedoms to move forward with our work or whatever it is that we are doing. Left wing Billionaires tend to prefer the opposite for the citizens of the world for nothing more or nothing less than full control. A control that dictates what the people will do each and every breathing day, what the people will eat, how to control the ever widening populations and placing new laws into effect that enables this “thing of theirs” to flourish. When I write “thing of theirs” I immediately think about the Sopranos and “this thing of ours” and remarkably this is a very similar process that is currently deeply taking effect. The saddest part is that when they say money can’t buy love, it surely can buy the minds of millions and create a world daddy.
Why does it feel strange going through these massive changes or why does it feel un natural?
When we notice things like the mind control of a nation, or the massive progressive movements taking place, immediately you think, holy shit imagine the think tanks behind this as it is impossible that it is the work of just one person. This is collective work that feels so strange to us Americans and anyone from and individualistic culture because it goes against the natural grain of individualistic people. That’s why we don’t accept it, that’s why we write about it, that’s why we have radio shows and Youtube channels, that’s why there are massive resistance worldwide and far right wing groups being created one after another. These billionaires are rapidly changing the world and the values of the world to be more in line with the collective cultures and developing country nature that might be more accepting to such an open society. For that reason you can see a mile away the acceptance of mass amounts of newly formed citizens and people from Collective cultures to try and balance out these massive un natural changes they are forcing on each and every one of us.
Who is your daddy and what organizations does he control, own of have some kind of involvement in?
To start with it really depends on what part of the change for the open society you are looking for, there are literally tons of organizations involved in the open society movement, please note the names of these movements are meant for the mind control involvement of them. They are usually names that also mend with things that might actually be good for the nation sort of like Planned Parenthood, or some of the other names they use that sound good to folks who simply don’t realize the ramifications of this influence.
Organizations that promote open borders, mass immigration, a watering down of current immigration laws, increased rights and benefits for illegal aliens, and ultimately amnesty:
- The American Immigration Council—formerly known as the the American Immigration Law Foundation—supports “birthright citizenship” for children born to illegal immigrants in the U.S.99
- Casa de Maryland periodically sponsors “know your rights” training sessions to teach illegals how to evade punishment in the event that they are apprehended in an immigration raid.100
- The Immigrant Legal Resource Centerbelongs to the sanctuary movement that tries to shield illegal aliens from the law.101
- The Migration Policy Institute advocates a more permissive U.S. refugee admissions and resettlement policy, as well as more social-welfare benefits for illegals residing in the U.S.102
- LatinoJustice PRLDF is a legal advocacy group that “protects opportunities for all Latinos … especially the most vulnerable—new immigrants and the poor.”103
- The Immigration Policy Center states that “[r]equiring the 10-11 million unauthorized immigrants residing in the U.S. to register with the government and meet eligibility criteria in order to gain legal status is a key element of comprehensive immigration reform.”104
- The National Immigration Forum opposes the enhancement of the U.S. Border Patrol and the construction of a border fence to prevent illegal immigration.105
- The National Immigration Law Centerworks to help low-income immigrants gain access to government-funded welfare programs on the same basis as legal American citizens.106
Think tanks that promote leftist policies:
- The Institute for Policy Studies has long supported Communist and anti-American causes around the world. It seeks to provide a corrective to the “unrestrained greed” of “markets and individualism.”96
- The New America Foundation tries to influence public opinion on such topics as healthcare, environmentalism, energy policy, and global governance.97
- The Urban Institute favors socialized medicine, expansion of the federal welfare bureaucracy, and tax hikes for higher income-earners.98
Organizations that seek to inject the American judicial system with leftist values:
- The Alliance for Justice consistently depicts Republican judicial nominees as “radical right-wing[ers]” and “extremists” whose views range far outside the boundaries of mainstream public opinion.86
- The American Constitution Society for Law and Policy seeks to indoctrinate young law students to view the Constitution as an evolving or “living” document,87 and to reject “conservative buzzwords such as ‘originalism‘ and ‘strict construction.’”88
- Justice at Stake89 promotes legislation that would replace judicial elections with a “merit-selection” system where a small committee of legal elites, unaccountable to the public, would pick those most “qualified” to serve as judges. OSI has spent at least $45.4 million on efforts to change the way judges are chosen in many American states.90
Organizations that advance leftist agendas by infiltrating churches and religious congregations:
- Catholics in Alliance for the Common Goodadvocates a brand of “social justice” that would counteract the “greed, materialism, and excessive individualism” that are allegedly inherent in capitalism.91
- Sojournerscharacterizes wealth redistribution as the fulfillment of a biblical mandate.92Jim Wallis, the founder of this evangelical Christian ministry, has expressed his hope that “more Christians will come to view the world through Marxist eyes.”93
- People Improving Communities through Organizing uses “people of faith” as foot soldiers in its crusade for the “transformation” of “people, institutions, and … our larger culture.”94
- Catholics for Choice—formerly known as Catholics for a Free Choice—is a nominally Catholic organization that “believes in a world where everyone has equal access to … safe and legal abortion services.”95
Organizations that accuse America of violating the civil rights and liberties of many of its residents:
- The Arab American Instituteimpugns many of the “sweeping” and “unreasonable” post-9/11 counterterrorism measures that have unfairly “targeted Arab Americans.”46
- The Bill of Rights Defense Committeehas persuaded the political leadership in more than 400 American cities and counties to pledge noncompliance with the anti-terrorism measure known as the Patriot Act, on grounds that the legislation tramples on people’s civil liberties.47
Organizations that depict America as a nation whose enduring racism must be counterbalanced by racial and ethnic preferences in favor of nonwhites:
- The Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fundcalls itself “the nation’s leading Latino legal civil rights organization.”48
- The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Lawprovides “legal services to address racial discrimination.”49
- The NAACP and its Legal Defense and Educational Fund uses “litigation, advocacy, and public education” to promote “structural changes” and “achieve racial justice in the United States”50
- The National Council of La Razacharges that “discrimination severely limits the economic and social opportunities available to Hispanic Americans.”51
Organizations that specifically portray the American criminal-justice system as racist and inequitable:
- The Sentencing Project asserts that prison-sentencing patterns discriminate against nonwhites, and seeks “to reduce the reliance on incarceration.”52
- Critical Resistance contends that crime stems from “inequality and powerlessness,” which can be rectified through wholesale redistribution of wealth.53
- The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights charges that criminal laws “are enforced in a manner that is massively and pervasively biased.”54
Organizations that call for massive social change, and for the recruitment and training of activist leaders to help foment that change:
- The Center for Community Change is “dedicated to finding the [progressive] stars of tomorrow and preparing them to lead.”55
- The Gamaliel Foundationteaches social-change “techniques and methodologies.”56
- The Ruckus Societypromotes “nonviolent direct action against unjust institutions and policies.”57
- The American Institute for Social Justice aims to “transform poor communities” by agitating for increased government spending on social-welfare programs.58
- The Institute for America’s Future “regularly convenes and educates progressive leaders, organizations, candidates, opinion makers, and activists.”59
- People for the American Way, founded by television producer Norman Lear to oppose the allegedly growing influence of the “religious right,” seeks “to cultivate new generations of leaders and activists” who will promote “progressive values.”60
- Democracy For America operates an academy that has taught more than 10,000 recruits nationwide how to “focus, network, and train grassroots activists in the skills and strategies to take back our country.”61
- The Midwest Academy trains radical activists in the tactics of direct action, confrontation, and intimidation. Author Stanley Kurtz has described this academy as a “crypto-socialist organization” that was “arguably the most influential force in community organizing from the seventies through the nineties.”62
Organizations that disparage capitalism while promoting a dramatic expansion of social-welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes:
- The Center for Economic and Policy Researchasserts that “the welfare state has softened the impact” of “the worst excesses and irrationalities of a market system” and its “injustices.”63
- The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities advocates greater tax expenditures on such assistance programs as Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program, food stamps, and low-income housing initiatives.64
- The Ella Baker Center for Human Rights was founded by the revolutionary communist Van Jones. This anti-poverty organization claims that “decades of disinvestment in our cities,” coupled with America’s allegedly imperishable racism, have “led to despair and homelessness.”65
- The Emma Lazarus Fund: In 1996 George Soros said he was “appalled” by the recently signed welfare-reform law that empowered states to limit legal immigrants’ access to public assistance. In response to this “mean-spirited attack on immigrants,” he launched an Open Society Institute project known as the Emma Lazarus Fund and endowed it with $50 million.66
Discoverthenetworks.org is an excellent website to research the information on such powerhouse groups that are fundamentally changing America as we know it. They are finished with the destruction of Europe or it is well underway and have now moved complete focus on this once great country America. Europe is around 10 years in front of the their works in America. What is the ultimate goal? Click on any of those links and read an entire site dedicated to the works of this wrecking crew.